Friday, July 4, 2008

Family Vaca

A couple months ago my parents were starting to plan their annual summer trip to Arizona (The ONLY people I know that look forward to visiting AZ in the summer). I started thinking, usually when they come to Phoenix they try to go to San Diego for a long weekend. Luckily, this year, it was not only Mom and Dad but my brother Matt as well. So here we go on the first family vacation with my family. We flew in late on a Thursday night..actually I think it was early on Friday morning by time we got in...and met the fam who had driven in earlier that day. We stayed in the Beach Cottages on Pacific Beach and you could hear the roar of the ocean from our room. We spent time relaxing on the beach, walking through Balboa Park, seeing friends and
just hanging out. Sadly, the camera didn't get out too much so here are just a few
pictures.



No comments: